| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanare in November is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanare November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Guanare, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanare: