| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanare in January is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanare January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guanare, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanare: