| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanare in February is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanare February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Guanare, Venezuela
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanare: