| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guanare in April is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 131mm (5.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Guanare April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guanare, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guanare: